Cookies. Third parties may be placing or reading “cookies” on your web browser. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable its systems to recognize your browser. These cookies are persistent, identifying cookies that remember your information and link your activities to you. While you can take steps to warn off, block or disable these cookies, if you do, this website may not function and appear as it is designed. Nonetheless, if you want to take these steps, you can do so by following the instructions associated with your browser. These cookies collect information such as the following:
- the domain name and host from which you access the Internet and the Internet address of the site from which you direct-linked to ours;
- the date and time you access the website and pages you visit;
- your computer’s IP address and information about its operating system, platform and the web browser type and version you use;
- demographic and other non-personally identifiable profile information about you; and
- information to combat fraud or misuse
Collection of Information by Third Parties. This website may include third-party advertising, links to other websites, and other content from third party businesses. The content posted by these parties will be reasonably identifiable as coming from a third party. The operator of this website may share non-personally identifiable (e.g., demographic) information to facilitate delivery of relevant advertisements. These third-party websites, businesses, and advertisers, or advertising companies working on their behalf, sometimes use technology to deliver (or “serve”) the advertisements that appear on our website directly to your browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this happens.